Homebody Not! : Travels in 2013
January - Greater Bangkok Area
Celebrating: One added year.
February - Nonthaburi
Asking: God's provisions.
March - Saraburi
Appreciating: Nature's gift.
April- Phrae
Blessing: Monkhood in practice.
May- Rayong
Relaxing: Out of the norm.
June - Pattaya
Indulging: Once in a lifetime.
July - Sangklaburi and Kanchanaburi
Mesmerizing: Magnificent sceneries.
August - Hua Hin
Reminiscing: Summer escapades.
September - Chonburi
Lounging: Stress away.
October - Ratchaburi and Ayuthaya
Exciting: Sheep and boats.
November- Lopburi
Breathtaking: Opulence and humility.
December - Nakhon Ratchasima
Rejoicing: Being thankful for everything.











.jpg)










Comments
First comment ah, first time. Iba na talaga kapag bakasyon ang mga guro, ha,ha,ha. Thanks for visiting. Magastos nga lang ang pasyal pero sulit naman sa photographs. Off to Uthai Thani tomorrow, picture time again!
Oo nga nalibot ko na yata so problema yan next year, lol! I always reward myself with travel kasi hanggang kaya ng paa, lakad lang nang lakad. Para pagtanda ko, babalikan ko itong post na ito and say, "Been there, done that!"
Happy New Year din sa iyo. Hindi talaga tayo magkikita kasi hindi ka uuwi ng January. Never mind, Dubai here I come, ha,ha,ha.
Travel does not need to be expensive. Marami din namang hostels or cheaper accomodation basta ba safe. Hindi di naman dapat kumain sa mga restos, sa tabi tabi lang puwede na basta malinis. Kaya ako nag travel kasi nga sabi mo, stressed out, lol! See you soon!
May tinatabi ako for travel expenses. Pag may time, go a day or two. Ayaw ko kasing gawin ito kapag matanda na ako at nahihirapan nang maglakad.
Happy New year:)
Enjoyed the post !
Wishing a happy, awesome new year, in advance !
Yes, planned for the entire year. To travel at least once a month to freshen up. I need a break once in a while. Happy New Year too!
Thank you. It pays to take pics, we can remember our travels and adventures. Happy New Year too!
Happy Happy New Year ^^
Sana ay pagpalain pa ang inyong 2014!
Happy New Year!
Welcome back! Kaya mo yan kaya nga tayo nag work to enjoy some of the things in life. It took me years before I managed to start traveling. Happy New Year to you!
Pagpalain din ang iyong 2014. Happy New Year!
Enjoy 2014, Cher Jo! I'm looking forward to see where your itchy feet will take you next year. ;)
I have plans of going somewhere next year and a bit bigger and more expensive. I wanted to visit friends so I will probably blog them again.
I don't think the word fits me. Si Josh puwede pa or si Arvin or Geosef. I heard mga richies yan. Lol!