singha park
Singha Park is located in Chiang Rai and it's worth visiting if you are into wide spaces and greens. Since I am both, I indulged myself in taking photos and capturing the surroundings through the different senses.
Starting with coffee, they have a nice looking cafe where you can order drinks, both hot and cold. The service was just a dismal as they were no smiles or hellos from the servers, which is very un-Thai. There's an ice cream outside which is also a hit.
You will need to take a smaller bus to roam around the park. You need to purchase a ticket and wait for your bus number to arrive. Once in, you will be transported to the many interesting spaces inside this majestic place.
You get to stop near a lake where you can also feed the fish. There's a lot of people around as it is a holiday, but sill ample space for you to see and enjoy the splashing and feeding frenzy of the carp fish. It's a feast for both eyes and ears.
You will get to stop in a mini garden filled with flowers, as well as statues of rabbits. The air that permeates a countryside scent fills the lungs as you take a stroll.
The entire hectares and hectares of land is filled with fruit bearing trees, though there are none to see, I guess that during the summer, the colours of the fruit will bring such a vibrant vibes.
There's a resto and a bar that opens at night. Must be some gastronomical delight, but I didn't stay long as I still have to go somewhere.
The two mascot statues that greet you at the entrance or bid you farewell as you leave the park. There's a sense of joy, seeing that there's beauty wherever we look.












Comments