stages
Past. Lost soul, relationships, old friendships.
So many to write, though filled with heartaches and survival stories, the past is a treasure-filled of learnings and lessons in life. Holding on to the past wasn't a choice, it was a sort of survival, hoping for things to be better, or events to freeze in time. But I need to move on.
Present. Manifestations, commitment, hope.
Is there a purpose and have I found mine? There are still many questions that life has not answered. there are so many wonderings that I stopped to wander. It might be the age, or the time. It might be the current state of the heart, or the loss of luster in my soul. It is time to refresh and renew, both spiritual and emotional so that I can continue walking. An immediate act of action is needed.
Future. Peace, joy and eternal life.
Then comes joy, and hope that one day things will be in order. There will be a day that all the manifestations become a reality. There will be a day where I get to meet my parents again, and thank them for the good life I had. And the coming meet and greet with the Lord is something to be excited about. For now, pray, believe and continue to be kind.




Comments