embracing the year
As we welcome 2025, it's an ideal moment to reflect on our lives and consider what we wish to carry forward and what we need to let go of. Releasing negativity can be incredibly liberating, allowing for personal growth and happiness.
I've been carrying a lot of hatred in my heart, which has weighed me down and hindered my progress. This year, I am choosing to let go, opening myself up to new opportunities and a more positive mindset.
My Mission. I am committed to letting go of the heartache I feel toward someone who altered the purpose of my efforts to educate young people in my voluntary ministry back home.
Work Challenges. I am also letting go of the grievances I have regarding the news that I will no longer be employed at my school. The rumours spread by one individual among the staff were disrespectful to my colleagues and me, and I chose to rise above this negativity.
Family Matters. Discovering unscrupulous activities that took place while my dad was alive, and the manipulations aimed at securing financial gains has ignited feelings of anger within me. I am ready to release this anger and seek peace.
Friendships. As I have evolved, I’ve lost many friends, and I’ve learned to categorize my relationships. Some were removed due to their constant requests for money or aid, while others faded away because of a lack of interest and communication. I am cutting ties with superficial relationships that no longer serve me.
This year, I will practice forgiveness, set healthy boundaries, and embrace new beginnings. I am determined to start this year with a sense of purpose. I continuously ask myself what my purpose is, and now, I finally know!


Comments