being in the moment
I received many lovely comments from this photo on my IG account. I took the picture while visiting an upcountry resort. Seeing the bloom before it closed was pleasant, as it was almost sunset.
There is always what we call chance. It wasn't intentional that I walked, hunting for flowers to shoot. I passed by to get something from the car when I spotted this thing of beauty. I returned to my hotel room to get my phone and started taking photos of this flower from many angles.
Some people may experience being in the right moment at times. I get chances in the most unexplainable ways. We get something when it is least expected. We do not need to be there, guarding our senses, watching what will happen because they will come when we are not waiting. Then the surprise will come right after, whether a good surprise or not.
Be thankful because the universe will only give when we have a good heart. Continue being kind and helpful; the world will provide us with what we need. We just need to trust and leave things to God.

Comments