a happier place

 

Finding solace through travels and nature. 


Though the dust had settled after seven years, I still needed to clean up that space in my heart and life to finally tell myself that things happened for some reason.  It was meant to be short because the longer it would be, it would be a long lost battle. 

I went through numerous channels to forget by being extremely busy and standing stronger in faith.  With the help of a few friends, I managed to leave my past behind.  Though I still longed for maybe a last glimpse, I stopped myself by recalling the opposing sides of that relationship.  I am succeeding.

Will I forget?  No, as it was once a highlight of my life.  However, the memories are standing to fade away, including places and names.  Will I forgive?  Yes, and I could be in a peaceful state again.

I blogged for several years but took a hiatus when the events of my life took me downhill.  Now that I am in my peaceful state, I will write again. 

Comments

Popular Posts