sunset


I was about to go home and while I walked towards my motorbike, I was in awe seeing the magnificent colours right in front of me.  I like textures in things and viewing these incredible formation and hues infused in me a sense of serenity.

that the day is almost over... and that I can retreat back home

that the day has its finality... and another day is to come

that the day signaled an end... to hectic schedules and weary bodies

that the end signifies a promise... that tomorrow will be a different day

I always cry over spilled milk but this time, my tears are not to show my weakness but to further validate my belief that tomorrow is going to be better. I looked at the sunset as a curtain call, an end to what transpired during the day, and that it is time to take a bow and let go.

And the sunrise is another story to weave...

Comments

Popular Posts