All About Tea
I am a tea lover and in my short escapade to Chiangrai, I was blessed to be able to visit two tea plantations in one day. Both encompassing but with a different ambiance, one being massively green and populated with tourists while the other more quaint and serene because of its location.
And while others buy their tea or sipped with friends and family, I was mostly into selfies and photo-taking. If my last Northern trip was all about strawberries, this time it was all about tea and me.
There were hundreds of people but with the right angle, they were all gone.
How I wish I owe one of these plantations and I will be there everyday, tending the plants.
Gotta pose for a great photo but the sun wasn't a great companion that early, early morning.
The terrain was encompassing while the beauty for my senses to surrender.
I wonder where my feet will bring me the end of the year, maybe, time for COFFEE.

Comments