Shiloh
The man cannot hide anything from his face or from his voice. His actuations mirror what he feels everyday. There are times that he is wacky and silly but there are moments that he will just stop, and cry.
When he was with a child this morning, he wasn't good enough to manage his mounting sadness and he cried. Just a bit, for he doesn't want the child to see but it was late.
Child: Are you crying?
Man: Sorry, just a bit.
Child: Is it something I said?
Man: No, it is not you. I just remembered something.
Child: Ok, is there something I can do to make you feel better?
Man: Thank you Shiloh, just hold my hand and let's join your friends.
A five year old child managed to make me smile for her wisdom and kindness. I love her to death.

Comments
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Thank you for always being here and much respect for your kindness and wisdom.
Sending my love to you Tin.
My wife often had this bouts of sadness and depressions until she had to see a psychiatric. Now she overcomes all the emotions by doing daily exercise like Tai Chi and Hiking up the nearby hill.
A big hugs to you!
Yes indeed as I had a dog roaming in my house before and a sprawling garden that I can tend to but they are both gone. With the recent changes, I get to discover that I am stressed out and these two helped me with all these years I have been living here. I am thinking of going back, but is it moving forward if I do that? or would it be a repeat of what I do not like to happen?
I will do something about my bouts of sadness, a new hobby perhaps, or go back to what I used to do such as writing in this blog, painting or making creative things, or simply a walk in the park.
Thanks for the hugs. Here is one for you as well, cyberhugs!
Also I take care of her younger son, who has been a bedridden since he had a stroke at his age of 29, two days a week at our home. He lives in a nursing home, but stays at our home to see his mother. I know how wise she was. I know how competent person with technological research he was. He was also good at playing the piano. He lost everything after his stroke. My mother is changing to a different person.Having seen them for many years,I have learned so many things from them. Life is sometimes a suffering road. You are a very creative person.You have many things that makes your life full.
Be positive,keep moving forward! Happy day to you,Jonathan!
My respect to you and may your family members be blessed by prayers and love from others. Have a great weekend!
Everything will fade away. The happy times faded, what more for bad times like that one, right?
Then, everything will be alright again.
Everything will fade away but I always wish that good things will always stay. This is not to my control though, as some walks away, disappear, or left to go astray.
Praying for beautiful and happy days ahead. God bless.