Living the Moment
Yes, I was home for a few days but it wasn’t for anything business or any social gathering I needed to be. I went home for one reason, and it was a very personal one.
Yes, you all found out through photos posted after that week and I was caught unguarded with the words that came both from my relative’s and friends’ mouths. I felt that I did one major fail. Not to worry, I am not being irresponsible, I was just living THAT moment.
For years, I have never smiled in pictures for it showed the real me and I am not a master of disguise as my eyes can tell lies. For some months now, I have been smiling, grinning perhaps is the best word to use. And to take that out from my life right now is to tell me to stop living. Not to worry, I still have other things to pursue and what I have right now is an inspiration.
Loving for me is like giving myself strength to finally feel what I am as a person. All the stories I had been writing before are but metaphors of my life. Today, there is no metaphor. This is truth, untold, and I am facing this battle. Not to worry, I have been in big fights and this, I can face with tears perhaps in the beginning, but of courage and strength.
I wanted to be happy and to take that sunshine away, my reason for now, will do more harm. I know myself, believe me. Not to worry as I won't be bothering any, anymore.

Comments
Keep smiling ok.
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
It's not just a matter of being happy but a matter of finding meaning in one's life. You have found your sunshine, just as Olaf was trying to look for warm hugs. He thought it wasn't possible since he was made of snow, but he tried and opened his arms for warm hugs and he liked it. You tried and open your mind and heart to that sunshine and you found a great reason for a daily authentic smile.
Whoever wants to take away your smile, just think that they are also struggling to find theirs.
*Cyberhugs*
- it is my own battle, and to think who fought for me and who is with me right now makes me strong.
You tried and open your mind and heart to that sunshine and you found a great reason for a daily authentic smile.
- You know me well, and I haven't seen Olaf movie and now, I am enticed to see it for this reason. I found that sunshine and I wanted to keep it, for good. Heaven knows till when that will shine.
Whoever wants to take away your smile, just think that they are also struggling to find theirs.
- Maybe they do care for me, maybe they are just envious. I do not know. I just wish that they could be happy for me, that's it, as I was never really happy before.
*cyberhugs returned