Another Angel
It was a typical afternoon when one of the students was assigned to do a Show and Share session. It was typical as children would often bring things that they like from home. It could be a toy train or a favourite book that they wanted to show to their peers.
That particular afternoon, one child took his backpack and got something from his bag.
Child: This is very special.
Teacher: Could you share why that is very special for you.
Child: I made them with my mum last night.
Teacher: Could you please tell your friends about it.
Child: My Show and Share is special because it is not for the children to see.
Teacher: I am wondering why.
Child: My mum was baking last night and I was helping her. We baked some cookies and I saved three pieces to bring to school.
Teacher: Are they for sharing?
Child: Sorry but it is not. I am giving these to you.
Teacher: To me? (feeling surprised)
Child: Yes, I asked my mum if I could share some of the cookies to you because you are very kind to me.
And Jonathan cried.
The love of a child is encompassing. And when they really trust someone, they give their all, love and friendship to them. Thank you Zane for those wonderful cookies and for now, the memories of that school day many years past.

Comments
Happy Weekend and enjoy munching.
at nakakataba ng puso ang batang yun :)
sana ganun din ang mga high school students hahaha
Thanks! I know, it is a short comment but I feel it.
First the drinking and then now, the baking of cookies. Wow, thanks man, you are a wonderful friend.
Of course, the trademark of Jonathan is to cry. But not a sign of weakness, but of joy.
Thanks sa comment na cute yung oicture, effort yan.