Google+ Awesome Photos for 2015
Since signing up for Google+, the photos that I take are instantly downloaded and once in a while I get a notice of a chosen photograph.
![]() |
| The majestic steps at a resort in Kanchanaburi |
![]() |
| Model Thai house at Muang Thong Thani |
![]() |
| A resort at Wang Nam Khiao, Pakchong |
![]() |
| An old but historic railroad track along Pakchong |
![]() |
| A grand beauty at Singapore's Gardens by he Bay |
![]() |
| The Temple of Bua Quan in Pakkret, Nonthaburi |
![]() |
| A bloom in my garden, Jonathan's house |
![]() |
| A sunflower field in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan |
![]() |
| A bridge inside Ban Phasawan resort in Thong Pha Pum, Kanchanaburi |
![]() |
| Some more blooms from my garden. |
![]() |
| A grand Phanom Rung structure in Buriram |
![]() |
| Flowers along Saraburi |
![]() |
| Gold Garden in Nakhon Ratchasima |
![]() |
| Me in Coron, Palawan! |
And this year, a selfie of mine was included along with other photographs of nature and structures. My fave is the black and white photo of a sunflower field in Hua Hin. Hooray for Google+!















Comments
I need to learn from you to make my shots more interesting la. Help!
ANyway, you take really good photos Sir! more pics pa this year! cheers!!
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
The black and whites have stories of their own. Sometimes, we get to be creative because the image alone has no colours. Though colours make vibrant images, the conflict between white and black render a sublime beauty to the subject. I equally love them.
When I walk I look at things in a different perspective like the silhoutte created by a tree, a broken branch, an opening bud, the stillness of an insect, or only the most prominent part of a structure. Though they were taken by a cell phone alone, I am satisfied with the results made better by Google+.
Be observant and begin with what you feel is relevant. Then point and shoot.
Google + just add effects. I still get to keep the original ones. I have them downloaded onto dropbox as well immediately when there is available wifi. In this case, I can keep everything in order without the fear of losing my photos. Thank you so much for the comments.
I use a camera everyday in school so it takes practice. What you have to train yourself is when to take it and since it is digital, just click and click and then delete, :).
Great post !
Amazing isn't it? And the stories they had created for me are simply divine.
Bakit kaya may ibang effect ang black and white? Or may personality similarities siguro kayong dalawa? Mapag aralan nga.