Gold Garden

This is eight in the morning.
After Buriram,  I finally reached my last destination.  I had been to Khao Yai in Nakhon Ratchasima numerous times and had always stayed at Wang Nam Khiao.  For one, the place is beautiful and the climate is fab!  It was 21 degrees when I was there.  Fog enveloped the roads in the morning when I went to Gold Garden, a new attraction in Wang Nam Khiao.

As a garden enthusiast and a lover of nature, Gold Garden was heaven.  From the flowering plants arranged in spirals complete with a windmill to the vegetable garden robust and green, I was floating!

Colourful candy seats for resting.



The flowers of rainbow colours.



A pergola with a bounty of white gourd.



Some fresh vegetables for 'picking'.



The beauty and the beast.


Some photo ops for Facebook!
I will be back, I will be back!  The best thing about Thailand is that they never run out of things to build and re-create for locals and foreign tourists to visit over and over again.  Good job for Thailand!

Comments

Olivr said…
looks like a very healthy getaway.
have a happy holiday sir!!
jonathan said…
A get-away from the city is always a healthy one. Fresh air, great food and a serene environment. Happy New Year Oliver!
Looks like you enjoyed holidays very well :)
The pictures are beautiful. How about the preparations to welcome 2016 ?
jonathan said…
Hi Rajiv,

Thanks! Aside from spiritual, I am making myself physically and mentally ready for the challenges of 2016.
Twilight Man said…
Your photos are just like scenic postcards of Holland! Oh no, it is amazing Thailand and I agree that they are very good to create touristy places to attract visitors. I simply love walking inside farms like this with abundance of flowers and vegetables. This reminds me of the strawberry picking trip during winter in Korea.

Unlike here, we build nice places and got abandoned later with bad maintenance.

It has been my dream to visit the Northern States or even Bangkok when the temperature gets very cool and misty. I have always been there at the wrong months when it was wet or very hot. Sigh!

You looked so smart all wrapped up in the cold but you exposed your hairy legs instead. Maybe you only felt cold above.
jonathan said…
Thank you for the compliments re photographs. It is indeed a beautiful place and Thailand never runs out of great places to see. I am visiting another one right now and it is cold in here. Will post later.

Bangkok is warm this year so moving up like in the North or in the East, where I am right now, will give you a bit of cold. Plan your trip in December or January.

Re my hairy legs, how in the world could you see when the pics are small. Zooming them will just scare you. The jacket was to help me from the sun as it became sunny at nine. Besides, I rarely wear torusers when I travel unless I am in a conference or attending a workshop elsewhere.

Popular Posts