Of Caps and Photographs
I have gotten attached to a gift given to me many years ago. It was a present from Italy, a black cap with a very discreet designer logo. I adore it the moment I placed it on my head. This is for keeps and it is!
This cap had been with me in my many adventures. While perusing the photos of yesteryears, I have multitudes of photographs with my cap on. Allow me to post the narcissistic side of me.
The cap that went places because I refused to part with it. Besides, it made me look better in photographs sans the smiles. :)
| Ancient City, April 2010 |
| Dreamworld, April 2011 |
| Angkor Wat, February 2012 |
| Bohol, July 2012 |
| Flintstone Park, October 2013 |
![]() |
| Rayong Beach, May 2013 |
![]() |
| Sarika Waterfalls, August 2014 |
![]() |
| Khao Kho, October 2014 |
![]() |
| Coron, August 2015 |
![]() |
| Hua Hin, August 2015 |






Comments
All your photos are very nice and I am curious where are these places - Dream World, Flintstone Park and Coron???
I am always very curious about Bohol which many had said it is a unique and beautiful island. What did you enjoy most there? Khob Khun Mak
Dream World is in Nakhon Nayok, Flinstone Park is in Ratchaburi while Coron is in Palawan, Philippines.
Bohol was a beautiful place and I enjoyed my short stay in there. I am not very sure what happened to the place right after the earthquake.
Mai pen rai krub!
why not share it sa facebook, dami mo na selfie :)
and bakit di ka nag-smile sa mga pictures?
...
Ahihihi. I think I spotted you taking that selfie in Coron!
Hmmm.. Makes me think, whats that something that been with me in my travels.. It used to be my red bandana, now its stucked in my office table.
That was a selfie in Coron since busy yung photographer at that time.
Sige nga, blog mo rin what is with you in all your travels.