Nursery Rhymes Floral Display
The child in me activated ...
The Nursery Rhymes Flora Display is an ongoing flower showcase found in the Flower Dome of the Gardens by the Bay. The Flower Dome is a marvellous addition to sanctuaries promoting diversity of plants and flowers from all over the world of reach to everyone's eyes. A must visit in Singapore, the Flower Dome is just one of the many highlights of the Gardens by the Bay.























Comments
Reading them, Sir makes me feel more inspired to work harder and to try my best to become a good person at all time. Thanks a lot for sharing another inspiration to us Sir. I hope you are having a wonderful time! :)
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
When I saw the creative part of this exhibit, it also inspired me to do more creative things. Being smart is not the focal point, it is being creative that guarantees success.
Meron dati ako isang libro ng mga nursery rhymes. Hanggang ngayon tanda ko pa rin yung iba. It gave me an idea of a project that i should do this summer for my pamangkins. Recreate a smaller garden version with nursery rhymes around!
I miss school. I miss school.