My Birthday 2015

Another birthday, another moment celebrated and cherished.


Comments

Happy Happy Birthday Sir!!
You are amazing!and I hope you have an amazing one this year! I thank God for meeting you even only on blogger. Your blog inspired me for so many times (I even keep some of your advice on my journal). You deserve all the good things in this world Sir! Happy birthday once again and keep doing what you love. I wish you a long and a happy life!

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
jonathan said…
Hello Cristine,

Thank you so much for the greetings and the wonderful words. I cannot thank you enough for visiting my blog religiously. This platform gave me friendships I thought I won't have and you are now part of it. All the best to you as well.
Ishmael F. Ahab said…
Happy birthday! I am sure that you have more blessed years to come. :-)
jonathan said…
Thank you Ish, and I like how you used the word blessed. It's lovely.
yccos said…
Happy Happy birthday Cher Jo! May all the good vibes come your way, this year and all throughout your life! :) :) :)

Hugs from me!!!!
jonathan said…
Thank you Cher Kat and cyber hugs from here to you. Thank you for your friendship.
Joy said…
Happy birthday Sir Jonathan. You are really a blessing to everyone:)
jonathan said…
Thank you Ms. Joy, equally inspiring to receive comments from you and to read your blogposts.
Happy birthday buddy...:)
God bless.
Hello greetings.

My belated birthday wishes.

All the best.
Anonymous said…
Wishing you all the best :) Happy Birthday! :) :)
jonathan said…
Thank you Rajiv for the birthday greetings and for the regular visits in here. God bless you as well.
jonathan said…
Hello Joseph and welcome in here. Thank you for the greetings.
jonathan said…
Thanks Simon, hopefully a lot of good things this year for everyone.
jonathan said…
Thank you Ms. Lili!
jep buendia said…
Ang cool ng music, astig! :)
jonathan said…
Cool ba? Hindi ko nga masyadong naintindihan eh, baka may bad words, lol!
Lea said…
I just bumped into your blog and I'm glad to be here. Belated happy birthday! May God bless you more with good health and happiness!
jonathan said…
Thanks Lea and welcome. I need to blog hop as well.

Popular Posts