A mother of my student posted these art pieces on Facebook and it was fun to read their comments. As an annual affair, those who graduated from our little school knew how the auction worked. "It's gonna be a battle!" "I'm getting them all!" "They're all lovely, I wish I can get them." And so they did.
Elmer, the Elephant - 400 USD
Summer Blossoms - 100 USD
Reflections - 350 USD
A Walk in London - 60 USD
 |
A Walk in London ( coloured pencil)
|
Waterbound - 100 USD
 |
Waterbound, boats of Venice ( coloured pencil)
|
This is San Francisco - 20 USD
 |
This is San Francisco ( watercolor)
|
All About Thailand - 300 USD
 |
All About Thailand ( Acrylic) - bought for 300 USD
|
Movement in the City - 250 USD
 |
| Movement in the City ( Mixed Media) |
We collected 6,100 USD this year from five different classes. And how many smiles are we going to grant this year? Seven children will have their smiles fixed.
I am fortunate to have lovely students and generous parents. May these art pieces be a reminder of their great and wonderful year at my school. Kudos to all of my students' parents. Thank you so much!
Comments
love lots,
Tin
mpoeticisolation.blogspot.com
ganda ng artworks ng mga kids!
Lovely pics :)
My two picks were sold in good prices :)
Kailangang magbenta para makatulong sa iba. I had the art pieces described and documented so that it will fetch good prices and they did. Yipee!
Congratulation to everyone:)