Feeding the Fish
Part of a restaurant's attraction is to be standing beside a river or a lake aside from their good food. Part of being near the lake or the river is the abundance of fish. While waiting for your food to be cooked and served, you could buy a bucket of fish food or a big loaf of bread to feed the carps and turtles. Fancy feeding some with thoughts to ponder.
ONE
![]() |
| Survival of the fittest |
Life is harsh as one blogger pointed out, and we need to arm ourselves with qualities to survive. Be it knowledge, courage, or heart ( Wizard of Oz), we do seek a position in this world where we should be proud of ourselves.
TWO
![]() |
| The early fish catches the pellet. |
When a good opportunity presents itself to us, we should take a look as soon as we can because they come in trickles. I don't believe in a rainfall of blessings. I believe I can be supported by my faith but it is up to me to make my own life. I should do NOW, rather than wait for it to pass.
THREE
![]() |
| You owe nothing to no one. |
We owe nothing to anyone if we work for our subsistence. Nobody owes our lives because we made them ours. We might had the opportunity to be helped along the way and we need to be grateful. But remember that we build our own lives, they were just instrumental to our growth.
FOUR
![]() |
| We won't find any if we just go around in circles. |
We find contentment and solace within our comfort zone that we dare not move out of our circle. Sometimes, a big step is what we needed. I am being encouraged by a good friend by letting me see options on how to be happier and fulfilled and I am listening.
FIVE
![]() |
| The less able getting the last. |
Whether we feel threatened by others or lacking in confidence, we should not make them as hindrances to look for opportunities. Just like love, there will always be one for you.
Have a blessed day my friend!
Have a blessed day my friend!






Comments
"Just like love, there will always be one for you. "
hay... :)
Truly inspiring!
Thanks for the nice words. We learn from looking and observing things.
Ang layo, wala siguro niyan sa Manila, hindi ko pa narinig.
love the words and wisdom here :)
i love fishes,so I'd like to try what you did <3
"Whether we feel threatened by others or lacking in confidence, we should not make them as hindrances to look for opportunities. Just like love, there will always be one for you."
Love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Sa Nuvali, pwede rin mag feeding frenzy!!!! Lezgow Enchanted Kingdom at picnic sa Nuvali. Wahehehe...househopping na din! As if may pambili ako ng bahay dun. Lels.
Pinakagusto ko yung quotes ng four and five. Made me think and wonder for myself.
@Cher Kat nyahaha uu pero yung mura keme lang dun ang afford ko basagin lolz
I love fish too. I used to have nine fish tanks in my house until I gave up cleaning them every week. It was very tiring!
Thanks for the visit and I visited your blog as well. Great narrations and pics!
Excited for July!
Unless magpunta ako sa mga friends kong may fish pond sa bahay. :)
Yes, we just have to know how to catch one, or feed them, or look at them, or admire them. :)
Bored must be since I can compose such teachings in life. I have so many things to share, wisdom and experiences, thus the use of fish in this blog post. Besides, when you watch them one by one, you really get something good in return.