A Part of Me 2
Digging from the many boxes stored in my house, I came upon all these old things of mine. They reminded me of my younger days, primary grades to be exact with one exception, and how once in my youth, I was a proud owner of these wonderful things.
I bet this is no longer in fashion nowadays. I would look like an owl but I guess it fits my persona as a teacher. I will definitely look wiser or a weirdo, whatever.
I was mighty proud having this water bottle hanging around my shoulders for show off. I was one if not the only one who spotted this kind in my school. Guess being a show off is already a part of me since my early years. I wonder why 90, must be the number of years I need to keep this as a souvenir of the past. Let me count how many more...
Love this, love this. In its pristine condition, I probably used this pencil case just for storage since it is still clean inside. We always have this proud moments of having the coolest pencil cases around. I am grateful I didn't keep a Hello Kitty one.
I used to collect matchboxes, not of sports cars, but of construction vehicles. These four are the remaining ones since somebody's been sneaking in my cupboards. They don't make them anymore since I went scouting for some a few years back.
These coloring books are all in good condition. I do not have an active childhood and I was often at home doing my school work (in three languages and one dialect) and coloring. Not that I am studious, I was just a nerd.
And lastly, a good friend from high school gave this to me as a present. Would you know what this one is and how to use it? I will let you guess.
This is a part of me, cannot be taken away, but had been a source of many memories. The first Part of Me, was posted last January.

Comments
Though they have no monetary value, the treasure lies in the memories.
haha walang mahilig magtabe samen eeh
Naitabi lang at na post for senti reasons. Para kapag nawala na siya, mayroon akong alaala ng lumipas.
Yung last item, parang pang slice yata ng pizza yun. Di ko lang sure :D
Hindi siya pang slice, mayroon kayang makahula o ayaw lang hulaan kasi malalaman ang edad, lol!
Magbigay kaya ako ng premyo, hmmm...
At talagang sinundan ko yung Part 1 neto ang lakas lang maka-emo...
Anyway, nice knowing you more.
Have a nice weekend Jonathan.
Oo nga, minsan we wanted to escape so kailangan natin ng time machine. We wanted to relive the past, to talk to someone we miss, to see someone we love. Thanks for the visit.
Sister pala kita, kaya aanayin ang mga bahay natin dahil sa mga senti thingies na ito. I try to keep only the one with the greatest memories so mga limang kahon yan. Hindi nga mabitawan. Alam mo, may friend ako, tawag namin sa kanya Penoy, hi,hi,hi.
Alaala na din pero pag tumanda na kasi ako baka hindi ko na maalala so blog ko na siya. Oo nga, malalaman pala ng ibang tao kung sino at paano ako lumaki. Hindi po ako mayaman, bigay lang ang mga iyan! :)
Naku kung makikita mo lang pagka pack rat ko... pati sa collection which I'm sharing one by one sa blog ko then after that baka ma let go ko na rin isa isa hu hu hu
I would love to meet Penoy lol :P
Subscribed to your blog's Atom feed.
Already added your blog in my blog follow list.
Thanks
Rajiv
www.magnificentdewdrops.blogspot.com
www.magicalpresent.blogspot.com