Wherever...
travesed a little of earth's boundaries to catch a glimpse of the sun
| Trat, Thailand the greens that marked the waterways in a boat ride to a forgotten civilization |
| Bohol, Philippines the bouncing and lapping waves that rocked the humble kayak |
| Ton Le Sap, Cambodia |
wherever my feet led me, I saw the beauty of the waters and their soothing calm
![]() |
| Rayong, Thailand far above from a distance the immensity of the ocean implored my senses |
| Taipei, Taiwan |
thankful that I had seen many,
experienced bounty,
collected memories,
and lived purposely.


Comments
ako na kahit di marunong lumangoy ee attracted din sa waters ehh, napaka refreshing kasi
xx!
I like to travel even for a short time, to escape the city and be alone from all the troubles of life. Will be doing some this July so I keep on reading blogs about travels.