My Friendly Boarders
My garden is not just home to my beloved plants but also to some interesting critters and flyers that abounds nature. Aside from the squirrels and cats that visit my garden everyday, the smaller ones had been welcome addition. Let me introduce some of the inhabitants of my lovely garden.
The latest boarders of my lowly and humble abode are these two bats when I arrived after the spring break. I looked last weekend and there are four of them now. I always wonder if having them at home is lucky for the homeowner. Anyway, mi casa es su casa.
![]() |
| Spider |
![]() |
| Ladybug |
| Caterpillar |
| Paper Wasps |
| Butterfly |
![]() |
| Bats |




Comments
Gusto kong makita yung squirrels na bumibisita jan :D
Anyway, ayae mga update ang mga bligs ko do I made joy's life. Hope you follow me there too:)
more pa...
#kumikitangKabuhayan
I like the rainforest edition as well. Mala-gubat!