In Memory of My Mom ( March 25, 2013 )
When I was young, not-so-great moments recalled:
- when I have no money for tuition
- when I was not allowed to go for a summer break
- when I was hurt by a flying fork
- when I was tired from a long walk after a quake
When I was older, great moments remembered:
- when you approved of my leaning towards drama
- when you commented nothing on my being a teacher
- when you attended my graduation
- when you always ask about my whereabouts
When I was gone and visiting, great moments treasured:
- though weary, you waited for my arrival along the staircase
- though sick, you cared for what we were to eat
- though weak, you asked for my presence
- though tired and bed ridden, you laughed at my jokes
- though hard in speech, you made conversations with me on the phone
You, my mom, was always there but I wasn't. I am very sorry!
Thank you so much for everything.
I will miss you.
I love you a lot.
You will be remembered forever.
...and tears drowned my sight while typing this entry.


Comments