Getting To Know You 2
![]() |
| If you don't sit down, I'll kiss you! |
Discussing about the winter break:
Teacher: Do you think it is cold in Bangkok?
Student: No, but Spain was.
Teacher: Ah, which part of Spain did you go?
Student: Singapore!
Asking a student who's new in class:
Teacher: May I know where you came from?
Student: From my mommy's tummy.
Talking about manners:
Teacher: Can you please do your work?
Student A: WHAT!?
Student B: That's not polite, you have to say pardon me.
Teacher 2: What?
Teacher 1: She just said, it is not polite to say what, say pardon me.
Student C: Pardon me WHAT!?
Overheard children talking:
Student A: I'm on the table. (with an Australian accent)
Student B: Teacher, he said he is from Thailand.
Teacher: Are you sure? But he is from Australia.
Student B: No, he said, I am a Thaiboy.
Discussing pertinent items regarding our project work:
Teacher: When will the police officer let go of the bad guy from jail?
Student: When he dies.
Teacher: Why?
Student: So he cannot run away!


Comments
@ jep - share ko nga sa mga colleagues ko, tawa lang kami ng tawa since they all know my students.
tama naman ung huli pag deads na di na makakatakas haha
xx!