Empty Seats
"It is better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone."
When I tell stories, you never listen...
You never ask how my days were...
I like chocolates, you don't...
If I want to see a movie, everything is boring for you...
There is nothing important but your friends...
You never help with anything...
Empty seats means no audience.
Empty house means no life.
Empty heart means no more of love.


Comments
GRAB SOMEONE WHOM YOU CAN SHARE YOUR INTERESTS WITH. WASTE NO TIME FOR AN EMPTY SEAT :) YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!
I like that share a seat, win a friend thingy. I do talk to the people seated with me on the plane and they turned out to be really nice people.
Yes, if one cannot be a good listener or a friend, then it is high time for me to find another one whom I can be with, sharing thoughts and being happy.