At War With Myself (September 23, 2007)
A part of me is saying I better leave now. A part of me is saying I should stay. I am confused and uncertain with what there is for me. I am always asking.
For many days now, I have been staring and lost. For many nights I have nightmares. I can't sleep and I can't function well. I must be getting crazy.
It must be a stage. Just like boredom, it comes naturally. It can also be a burnout and this few weeks had been giving me unwanted miseries.
Just ranting. No one to speak with. I am all by myself. I am on my own.
For many days now, I have been staring and lost. For many nights I have nightmares. I can't sleep and I can't function well. I must be getting crazy.
It must be a stage. Just like boredom, it comes naturally. It can also be a burnout and this few weeks had been giving me unwanted miseries.
Just ranting. No one to speak with. I am all by myself. I am on my own.

Comments